- Laptiast is not a nonprofit organization.
- Laptiast is a sole proprietorship of Brooks Kohler DBA Laptiast.
- No persons or third parties, outside the scope of our agreement, see your manuscript (Intellectual Property).
- Email correspondence is proof of an agreement.
- Laptiast reserves the right to refuse service.
- Disputes addressed by applicable laws.
DOES LAPTIAST CHARGE FOR BETA READING?
- Laptiast does not charge for beta reading.
- As an Amazon Associate, Laptiast earns from qualifying purchases. If you purchase a book from the Support an Author page you financially help an author and Laptiast.
WHERE IS LAPTIAST LOCATED?
Laptiast is in the United States of America in the state of Illinois.
INFORMATION LAPTIAST COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
- Email address
- Correspondence and communication for fulfilling a service
- Voluntary information (An example of voluntary information is unasked for information you reveal during correspondence and communication necessary to fulfill a service).
HOW DOES LAPTIAST STORE INFORMATION?
Laptiast stores correspondence and communication with clients or visitors offline (not online).
HOW LONG DOES LAPTIAST KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- Unless an author expresses otherwise, Laptiast deletes the author’s manuscript from its files seven days after the completion of the beta read.
- Laptiast retains its answers to the author's questions(s).
DOES LAPTIAST SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Laptiast considers third parties to be persons or entities not associated with Laptiast.
- Laptiast does not share information with persons or entities outside the scope of an agreement.
- Laptiast considers an email service an entity, and by using an email service an entity may or may not have access to your information. Fortunately, Laptiast uses an email platform using Transport Layer Security (TLS). To learn about TLS visit: www.zoho.com/blog/mail/email-encryption-with-tls.html
Built using Weebly.com, Laptiast.com depends on cookies Weebly needs to make the site accessible.
- To learn more about cookies on Weebly visit: www.weebly.com/privacy
- The term (paid link) indicates the link is an affiliate link.
- If you see the term (paid link) beneath an advertisement for a book or text link, it does not mean the author paid to have the link advertised on Laptiast; it means Laptiast may earn a commission if you purchase a book or item using the link.
- Authors do not pay to have their book(s) advertised on Laptiast.
- The advertised authors agreed to have their books showcased on Laptiast.
- Laptiast is not responsible for the actions of website operators or third-party services promoted on Laptiast.com.
- If you want your link removed, please contact Laptiast by visiting the website’s contact page.
- Laptiast reserves the right to remove a link without notifying the link's owner.
- Links to erotic fiction (erotica) are not allowed on Laptiast.com.
- Laptiast does not knowingly link to erotic fiction or nonfiction. If a book link is determined to be erotic (erotica), it will be removed from Laptiast.com without notice to the author.
- Links to self-help books are not allowed on Laptiast.com.
- Laptiast does not knowingly link to self-help books. If a book link is determined to be self-help, it will be removed from Laptiast.com without notice to the author.
- The book titles on Laptiast are for promotional purposes.
- Laptiast does not publish the books featured on the website.