Most writers who contact Laptiast want either a specific question answered or a short list of questions answered, and this allows for a quick turnaround time. The goal is to finish a scheduled beta read within a week from its starting date.
HOW IT WORKS
- To schedule a beta read, contact Laptiast and briefly introduce yourself along with your manuscript.
- If accepted, Laptiast sends you an email scheduling your beta read and provides instructions on how to submit your manuscript.
- Once received, expect an email confirming Laptiast received your manuscript.
- Once completed, Laptiast sends you an email with answers to your questions.
- Once completed, Laptiast deletes your manuscript from its files but retains its notes on your beta read.
Once accepted, you submit your manuscript as either a .odt, .doc, .docx, or .rtf file attachment. Laptiast does not accept cloud-based document applications.
No persons or third parties, outside the scope of our agreement, see your manuscript (Intellectual Property).